|Md. Tariqul Huq|
|MA in Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching|
My areas of interest include Integration of Technology in EFL Classroom, Critical ELT Pedagogy, EFL/ESL Learning & Acquisition, Sociolinguistics, Pragmatics and Discourse Analysis.
- Huq, M. T. and Arif, M. H. (2020). A Study on Students' Perception of the Exploitation of Media in Language Classroom. Barishal University Journal of Arts & Humanities, 4(1), 65-78.
- Huq, M. T. (2019). Investigating the Impacts of Newspaper on Learners' Language Skills in EFL Classroom: Perspective of Barishal University. Barishal University Journal, Part-2, (2), 119-134.
- Huq, M. T. (2017). Language Shift: A study of Rakhain Language in Kuakata. Journal of Patuakhali Science and Technology University, 8(1): 131-138.
- Huq, M. T. (2016). Exploring Learning Styles in English Language Classroom: Perspective of Bangladesh. Teacher’s World, (43), 261-272.
- Huq, M. T. & Hosen, M. A. (2014). An Interactional Perspective on Politeness and Its Role in discourse. Barisal University Journal, (1): 35-44.
- Huq, M. T. (2014). Speaking in ELT Pedagogy in the context of Bangladesh: An Overview of Problems and Recommendations. American Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 2(1): 70-75.
- Huq, M. T. (2013). Philip Larkin’s (1922-1985) Poetry: A True Representation of Ordinary Life and His Obsession with the Idea of Death. Journal of SUB, 4 (1): 21-26.
1. Director of the Office of Physical Education, Barishal University, from September 2016 to June 2021
2. Assistant Proctor, Barishal University, from March 2015 to February 2020
3. Convener, Committee of Inter Department Sports Competition, Barishal University, from December 2012 to August 2016
4. Lecturer, Department of English Studies, State University of Bangladesh, from February 2012 to July 2012