|Md. Alamgir Mollah|
|Master's of Business Administrations (MBA)|
1) Technology, Innovation and Small & Medium Enterprises
2) Human Resource Management and Satisfactions
3) Strategic Human Resource Management
4) Technology, Education and Educational Problems
" Shakil, R. A., Mollah, M. A., Rahman, S. T., Habib, M. M. (August 2020). A Bibliomatric Review of Global Research on Human Resource Management and Supply Chain Management. International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSM) ISSN: 2050-7399, Volume 9, Issue-4. (Accepted)
" Shakil, R. A., Hassan, M. A. B., Kelana, B. W. B. Y., Mollah, M. A., Chowdhury, M. S. (October 2019). Line Managers' Performance of Strategic Human Resource Roles: Creating Value, Not Rhetoric .International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-3S2, 630-634.
" Mollah, M. A., Hossain, M. I. (June-2018). Factors Determining Passenger Satisfaction on Interdistrict Bus Services: A Study on Barisal, Bangladesh. Barishal University Journal (Part 3), Volume 5, Issue 1, 75-94
" Lipy, N.S., & Mollah, M. A. (2017). Examining the Job Satisfaction among the Hotel Employees in Bangladesh: An Exploratory Study. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.9, (26), 23-29.
" Mollah, M. A. (2016). Analysis of Forthright Factors of Patients' Satisfaction: Reference to Health Service Practices in Bangladesh. Barisal University Journal of Business Studies (Part 3), Vol. 4, 45-58.
" Chowdhury, M. S., Hossain, M. S., Masud, A., & Mollah, M. A. (2016). Factors Contributing Employees' Turnover Decisions: A Quantitative Study on Non-Government Organization (NGOs) in Bangladesh. Barisal University Journal of Business Studies (Part 3), Vol. 4, 11-28.
" Mollah, M. A., Chowdhury, M. S., & Zahan, I. (2015). An Empirical Study on Human Resource Management practices of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Bangladesh. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.7, No. (23), 10-18.
" Mollah, M. A., Malik, A. R., & Jannatul, F. (2014). Empowerment of the Female Workers at Trishal in Mymenshing: An Empirical Study. Barisal University Journal, 1, 129-138.
" Perceived Service Quality Differences between Health Service Providers and Patients: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh, Barishal University Journal (Part 3), Volume 6, Issue 1. (Accepted)
" Exaggeration of Smartphone and its Impact on the Students' Study in Higher Education (Funded by UGC)
• Ph.D in Keimyung University, People's Republic of Korea (2019 to Continue)
• International MBA from South China University of Technology, China (September 2018- August 2019)
• MBA from Department of Management Studies, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh- 2011
• BBA from Department of Management Studies, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh- 2010
• Dean's Honor Award 2011, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
• Assistant Professor: Department of Management Studies, University of Barisal, Barisal 8200, Bangladesh (March 2016 to Present)
• Lecturer: Department of Management Studies, University of Barisal, Barisal 8200, Bangladesh. ( May 2013 to March 2016)
• House Tutor, Bangabandhu Hall, University of Barisal, Bangladesh ( 2016 to 1018)
• One Year Korean Language Training in Chungnum National University Language Center, Daejon, Korea
• “1st UniV Workshop on Research and Publications”, Online based researched held in June 06-21, 2020.
• "Advanced Research Methods for Business and Social Sciences” United International University | Main Campus, Bashundhara, Dhaka. 23 & 24 July, 2019.
• Training on “Effective Field Survey Process” in Org-Quest Research Limited from 29th April to 3rd May 2012.
• Training on “Improvement of Teaching-Learning at Undergraduate and Master’s Level” under University Grants Commission of Bangladesh Academic Innovation Fund (Window 1) in Patuakhali Science and Technology University.
• "Achieving Sustainable Development Goals in Bangladesh: Educational Responses, Challenges and Possibilities" organized by IER, University of Dhaka.