|Dr. Md. Jamal Uddin|
|Soil and Environmental Sciences|
Nanotechnology, Water treatment, Environmental Engineering and Environmental Soil Science.
1. Md. Jamal Uddin, Rita E. Ampiaw and Wontae Lee, 2021. Adsorptive removal of dyes from wastewater using a metal-organic framework: A review. Chemosphere. 131314.
2. Md. Jamal Uddin, Md. Nayem Hasan Munna and Nargis Akter Shapna, 2021. Climate change, environmental consequences, present protection measures and adaptability in the southern region of Bangladesh: A socio-environmental perspectives and future challenges. Barisal Univ. J. of Biological Sci.
3. Md. Jamal Uddin and Yeon-Koo Jeong, 2021. Urban river pollution in Bangladesh during last 40 years: potential public health and ecological risk, present policy, and future prospects toward smart water management. Heliyon.
4. Md. Jamal Uddin, Yeon-Koo Jeong and Wontae Lee, 2020. Microbial fuel cells for bioelectricity generation through reduction of hexavalent chromium in wastewater: A review. International J. of Hydrogen Energy.
5. Md. Jamal Uddin and Yeon-Koo Jeong, 2020. Review: Efficiently performing periodic elements with modern adsorption technologies fro arsenic removal. Environmental Science and Pollution Research.
6. Md.Jamal Uddin, Shamim Al Mamun, Ashrafun Nessa, Zakia Parveen and S. M. Imamul Huq, 2014. Effects of waste water irrigation on the growth and nutrient status of Kalmi (Ipomea aquatic). Dhaka Univ. J. Biol. Sci. 23(1): 1-8
7. Md. Jamal Uddin, Sayma Khanom, Shamim Al Mamun and Zakia parveen, 2015. Effects of Irrigation water on some vegetables around industrial areas of Dhaka. Bangladesh J. Sci. Res. 28(2): 151-159.
8. Md. Jamal Uddin and Anjuman Ara Rajonee, 2016. Present Environmental Condition and Its Impact on Livelihood – A Case Study of Two Villages Around The University of Barisal. International Inst. Sci. Tech. Edu. Developing Country Studies. 7(9): 121-128
9. Md. Jamal Uddin, Zakia Parveen and Md Faruque Hossain, 2016. Status of heavy metals in water and sediments of Canals and Rivers around the Dhaka City of Bangladesh and their subsequent transfer to crops. Adv. Plants Agric. Res. 5(4): 00189
10. Reshma Akter, Md Jamal Uddin, Md Faruque Hossain and Zakia Parveen, 2016. Influence of Brick manufacturing on Phosphorus and Sulfur in different Agro Ecological Soils of Bangladesh. Bangladesh J. Sci. Res. 29(2): 123-131
11. Anjuman Ara Rajonee and Md. Jamal Uddin, 2018. Changes in soil properties with distance in brick kiln areas around Barisal. Open J. Soil Sci. 8(3): 118-128
12. Howladar M.M., M. J. Uddin, M. M. Islam, Z. Prveen and M. K. Rahman, 2019. Effects of arsenic and phosphorus on the growth and nutrient concentration in rice plant. J. biodiverse. Conserve. Bioresour. Manag. 5(1): 31-38
1. Training for University teachers arranged by GTI, Bangladesh Agricultural University.
2. One year Korean language training from Pai Chai University, South Korea.
3. Summer Program on Water Management-Water Supply Management arranged by K-water & UNESCO i-WSSM, Republic of Korea.
1. Korean Government Scholarship for PhD study.
2. The National Science, Information & Communication Technology fellowship for the thesis work in MS.
3. The Dhaka University scholarship for meritorious results in BS(Hons.) examination.
4. The Abdus Salam Scholarship for BS(Hons.) 1st year, 2nd Year, 3rd year and 4th year result.
5. The Grameen Bank Scholarship for HSC result 2005.
6. The Grameen Bank Scholarship for SSC result 2003.
7. The Polly Daridro Bimochon Foundation (PDBF) Scholarship for HSC result 2005.
8. The Polly Daridro Bimochon Foundation (PDBF) Scholarship for SSC result 2003.