|MS in Chemistry|
Polymer Chemistry: The main objective is to synthesize novel inorganic-organic composites (IOCs)
1. Role of Reaction Time on the Electrical Conductivity, Thermal Stability and Photoluminescence Property of Polyaniline Nanofibres, Saif Uddin Ahmed, Farzana Akter, Md. Oliullah, Muhammad Shahadat Hussain Chowdhury, Md. Masum Talukder, Shishir Kanti Pramanik, Muhammad Younus, Mohammad Mizanur Rahman Khan*, International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, 2019, 17, 1-8, DOI: 10.1515/ijcre-2019-0088.
2. Application of Sugarcane Bagasse as an Adsorbent for Treatment of a Textile Dye Rhodamine, M. N. Kayes*, M. M. R. Chowdhury, M. A. Seikh, M. H. Suhag and F. Akter, B; Barishal University Journal Part 1, 2019, 6(2), 47-57.
3. Synthesis of PVA-urea, PVA-thiourea, PVA-benzamidecomposite films for photocatalytic application, Farzana Akter, Shawon Shahriar Mehdi, S. M. Saiful Islam, and Mohammad Mizanur Rahman Khan*, Journal of the Bangladesh Chemical Society, 2020, 32(1 & 2), 131-135.
Title- "Chemical Analysis and Quality Control"
Institute- TICI (Training Institute for Chemical Industries, Narsingdi, Bangladesh)
Duration- 4 weeks
1. UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
2. FTIR (Fourier transform infrared) Spectrometer
3. TGA (Thermal Gravimetric Analysis)
4. DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimeter)
5. GPC (Gel Permeable Chromatography)
Awards and Honors
1. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Merit Grand for academic result in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year BSc (Hons) Examination
2. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Merit Grand for BSc (Hons) result (2010)
3. UGC Scholarship for BSc (Hons) result (2010)
4. UGC Scholarship for MS result (2013)