|Master of Business Administration|
Digital Marketing, Environmental Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Sustainability and Societal Issues in Marketing
1) Understanding Internet Banking Use in Bangladesh: The Role of Internet Banking Apps, Customers' Perceptions and Green Concern, Turkish Journal of Marketing, Vol. 5 No. 2, August 2020, pp100-120, DOI:10.30685/tujom.v5i2.89.
2) Use of Islamic Symbols in Personal Care Products and Muslim Consumers' Purchase Intention: Effects of Perceived Religious Symbolic Value, Religiosity, and Attitude towards Products with Islamic Symbols, Khulna University Business Review-A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Vol. 14, No. 01, January-June 2019, pp. 56-73 (Print ISSN: 1811-3788; Online ISSN: 2664-3502).
3) Analysis of Consumer Purchase Intention of Life Insurance: Bangladesh Perspective, Khulna University Business Review-A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Vol. 13, No. 1&2, January-December 2018, pp. 1-12.
4) Investigating the Antecedents of Employee Attitude towards Internet Banking Adoption based on Structural Equation Modeling, The Comilla University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. 5 No.1, 2018, pp.123-141, ISSN 2413-3116.
5) Socially Responsible Consumer Behaviour of Youth in Bangladesh: The Role of Perceived Consumer Effectiveness, Perceived Personal Relevance, and Environmental Concern. (Accepted for publication).
Student Advisor (From 01-04-2022 to Till Date)