|Md Shirajis Shadik|
|Master's, University of Dhaka|
Mr. Shadik's research interests mostly covers the changing dynamics of Governance, Public Policy, Bureaucracy and Sustainable Development. In an era of globalization and democratization, all administrative systems are continuously trying to adapt to e-governance and welfare administration through proper, passionate and innovative service delivery. Albeit, public service delivery has lead this research foci formulating and materializing suitable and adaptive public policies in a world which is being constantly threatened by global warming, pollution and climate change coercions.
In modern-day governance, service delivery is the sole issue to focus on, from prevalent doctrines to post-modern postulations. The very structure of 'Local Government' and 'Local Self-Government' has its fitting to the 'Development Administration' or 'Welfare Administration' pitches. Governance has to be amalgamated seamlessly to all these bureaucratic places as per the citizens' demands of the 21st century.
1. Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2019) "Glass Ceiling on Women in Institutional Mechanism: Triggering and Elevating a Professional Diarchy?" Journal Name: Dynamics of Public Administration, Publisher: University of Lucknow. 36(1). e-ISSN: 0976-0377, p-ISSN: 0975-3907
2. Samantha Tamrin & Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2019) "Promises and Pitfalls of Public Private Partnerships (PPPI) Projects in Bangladesh: Whether the dimension is to flourish or to be relinquished". Journal Name: Politics and Administration, Publisher: Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh 5(1&2). p-ISSN: 1818-9571
3. Md. Shirajis Shadik & Waliullah Saddam, (2019) "Gauging the nature and contours of glass ceilings on working women in Dhaka and Barishal City Corporation area." Barishal University Journal, Part-2, Volume-3 p-ISSN: 2411-247CX
4. Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2019) "Mapping the violence and inconsistencies of the debut partisan Union Parishad (UP) Election-2016 of Bangladesh." Public Affairs And Governance, 7(2). e-ISSN: 2321-2136, p-ISSN: 2321-2128
5. Md. Shirajis Shadik, & Md. Belal Hosen (In Review, 2021) "Bureauphobia and the Bureaucracy of Bangladesh: Causes, Contours, and Impacts" In review at- International Journal of Public Administration, Rutledge (Taylor and Francis), Print ISSN: 0190-0692 Online ISSN: 1532-4265
1. Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2017-18) "A search for the root causes of Bureauphobia in Bangladesh: Causes & Consequences", Funded by- University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC)
2. Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2018) "Exploring the coordination between the elected local government bodies and appointed bureaucrats in the district administration of Bangladesh", Funded by- Jibonananda Das Research Centre, University of Barishal
3. Md. Shirajis Shadik, (2018-19). "Populist-politicization of the Bureaucracy and an account of corruption lead by it." Funded by- University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC)
4. Md. Shirajis Shadik (2019-20), "The impacts of social networking sites on the academic performance of the secondary and higher secondary students: The case of Barisal city corporation area?" Funded by- University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC)
A) LIST OF PRESENTED PAPERS: