|Masters in Social Science|
Governance, E-governance, Political Institution and Process, Public Policy, Digital Land Administration, Women Empowerment
1. Akter, M. (2021). The Impact of Union Digital Centre on Women Empowerment: An Assessment on Rural Areas of Bangladesh. Dynamics of Public Administration, Vol. 38, Issue 2, July- December. DOI: 10.5958/0976-0733.2021.00014.6
2. Akter, M. (2022). Digitalization in the Land Service Delivery: Comparison between Bangladesh and Indonesia. Southeast Asia: A Multidisciplinary Journal, Vol, 22, Issue 1, June, Pp.79-91. https://fass.ubd.edu.bn/SEA/index.html
3. Akter, M. (2023). Citizens' Satisfaction with the Digital Land Services of Upazila Land Office: A Study of Barishal Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh. Indian Journal of Public Administration, DOI: 10.1177/00195561221142621, 1-14.
4. Akter, M. (March 2021). Challenges and Opportunities of Women Leadership in Local Government: A Case Study on Women Vice Chairman of Upazila Parishad in Sixteen Upazilas. Public Affairs and Governance, Vol. 9, No. 1, 62-83. DOI: 10.5958/2321-2136.2021.00004.7
5. Akter, M., & Nipu, N. J. (2018). Cultural Impediments To Political Empowerment Of Women: Bangladesh Perspective. Barisal University Journal (Part-2), VOL.2, ISSN 2411-247X, 54-71.
6. Kalimullah, D. A., Nour, M. A., Akter, M., & Ahamed, A. F. (2018). The Role Of The Union Information Service Centre In Mitigating 'Digital Divide' In Bangladesh. Barisal University Journal (Part-2), VOL.2, ISSN 2411-247X, 15-33.
7. Mahmud, R., & Akter, M. (2021). Public Responsiveness of Government Organizations during Covid-19 Pandemic in Bangladesh. Barishal University Journal of Social Sciences, Vol-1(1).
# Research Title: "Challenges and Possibilities of Women Leadership in Local Government: A Case Study on Vice-Chairman of Upazila Parishad in Sixteen Upazila", Funded by Jibonananda Das Research Center, Barishal University, 2018 -2019.
# Research Title: "Digitalization and Citizen's Satisfaction in the Service Delivery of Upazila Land Offices in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study at Barishal Sadar Upazila", Funded by University Grants Commission, 2018-19
Conference Paper Presentations:
# Paper Title: "Land Ownership and Economic Empowerment of Women: A case study on BarishalSadarUpazila",
Conference Title: 1st International Conference of Social Science and Law, Barishal University, 2019
# Paper Title: "Challenges to Social Security in Bangladesh: A study on Rohingya Refugees"
Conference Title: International Conference on Rohingya Crisis in Bangladesh: Challenges and Sustainable Solutions, North South University, Bangladesh and UNHCR, 2019
# Paper Title: "Empowerment of Refugee Women: An Analysis on Rohingya Refugee in Bangladesh"
Conference Title: International Conference on "Culture, Peace and Education: From the Perspective of People's History" University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 2019
# Paper Title: "Collaborative governance in crisis management: The case of Bangladesh responding to Covid-19 crisis"
Conference Title: International Conference on 2021 NASPAA South Asia Conference: Preparing Public Leaders in South Asia for a Post Pandemic World, SIPG, North South University, 12-14 November, 2021
# Paper Title: "Empathy in the Service Delivery by Local Administration during Pandemic: Covid-19 perspective in Bangladesh"
Conference Title: International Conference on "Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and His Legacy" Jahangirnagar University and International Institute of Peoples' History, 12-13 December, 2021