|Shujit Kumar Bala|
|MS in Applied Mathematics|
Fluid Dynamics, CFD, Heat Transfer, Numerical Analysis, Lattice Boltzmann Method, Operation Researchs
Google Scholar Profile Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C8sbeAYAAAAJ&hl=en
ResearchGate Profile Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shujit-Kumar-Bala
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/my-orcid
8. Litan Kumar Saha, Shujit Kumar Bala, Nepal Chandra Roy and Md. Mamun Molla (2020). "Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection of Dusty Nanofluids within a Curve-Shaped Enclosure", AIP Advances (Publisher: American Institute of Physics), 10(10), pp. 105304. https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0022892
7. Litan Kumar Saha, Shujit Kumar Bala and Nepal Chandra Roy (2020). "Natural Convection of Dusty Nanofluids within a Concentric Annulus", The European Physical Journal Plus (Publisher: Springer), 135(9), pp. 732. https://doi.org/10.1140/epjp/s13360-020-00759-0
6. Nandita Rani Bala, Shujit Kumar Bala, Litan Kumar Saha and Md. Anwar Hossain (2020). "Influence of Undulating Wall Heat and Mass Flux on MHD Natural Convection Boundary Layer Flow from a Vertical Wall", Heat Transfer (Publisher: Wiley). https://doi.org/10.1002/htj.21907
5. Litan Kumar Saha, Shujit Kumar Bala, Nepal Chandra Roy (2020): Natural convection flow in a fluid-saturated non-Darcy porous medium within a complex wavy wall reactor, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-020-09945-9.
4. Shujit Kumar Bala, Nandita Rani Bala, Hena Rani Biswas, Surajit Kumar Mondal (2020): Application of Linear Programming Approach for Determining Optimum Production Cost, Asian Business Review 10 (2), 87-90. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18034/abr.v10i2.466
3. Shujit Kumar Bala, Litan Kumar Saha (2019): LBM simulation of forced convective channel flow containing multiple obstacles: Effects of obstacles height and position, Heat Transfer-Asian Research 48 (7), 3350-3370. https://doi.org/10.1002/htj.21545
2. Shujit Kumar Bala, Litan Kumar Saha, M. Anwar Hossain (2019): Simulation of Forced Convection in a Channel Containing Three Obstacles over Backward and Forward Facing Steps by LBM, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics 5 (2), 35. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40819-019-0622-2
1. Hena Rani Biswas, Md Maruf Hasan, Shujit Kumar Bala (2018): CHAOS THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN OUR REAL LIFE, Barishal University Journal Part 1 5 (1 & 2), 123-140.
1. Effect of Obstacles Height and Position in a Channel with Forced Convective Flow over Backward and Forward Facing Steps by LBM (Ref: BU/REG/RESEARCH (ACADEMIC SPECIAL)/2018-19/423/1489(7)). FUNDING AUTHORITY: University Grants Commission (UGC), Bangladesh.
1. Optimization of Production Cost of a Bekery in Barishal City by Using Linear Programming Approach (2020).
2. Introduction to Fluid Dynamics (2019).
3. Finite Difference Approach for Solving Partial Differential Equations (2018).
1. Working as a lecturer at University of Barishal from 1st January, 2018 to present
Ordinary Differential Equations, Calculus, Geometry, Tensor Analysis, Fuzzy Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, Advanced Numerical Analysis, Vector Analysis, Laplace and Fourier Transforms, Fortran Programming, Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis
1. Deans Award 2014, Faculty of Science, University of Dhaka, for Outstanding Accomplishment in B.S. Honours Examination.
2. Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Scholarship 2014
3. Jagannath Hall Gold Medal Award 2015, Jagannath Hall, University of Dhaka, for obtaining the highest GPA in M.S. from department of Applied Mathematics.
1. "International Conference on Advances in Computational Mathematics, 2017" Jointly Organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, Dhaka and South Asian University, New Delhi at Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, May 27-28, 2017.
2. "20th International Mathematics Conference 2017" Organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, Dhaka at Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, December 08-10, 2017.
3. "21st International Mathematics Conference 2019" Organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka, Dhaka at Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka, December 06-08, 2019.