|Mahmudul Hassan Suhag|
|MS in Chemistry|
Bioinorganic Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, and Environmental Chemistry.
1. M. Elias*, S. Akter, M. A. Hossain, M. H. Suhag, Fabrication of Zn3(PO4)2/carbon nanotubes nanocomposite thin film via sol-gel drop coating method with enhanced photocatalytic activity; Thin Solid Films, 2021, 717, 138472. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2020.138472
2. M. H. Suhag, M. U. Hossain*, S. Ahmed and M. N. Kayes, Qualitative evaluation of antibacterial and DNA binding activity of four local ethnomedicinal plants available in Barishal, Bangladesh; Asian J. Med. Biol. Res., 2020, 6 (3), 475-481. doi: 10.3329/ajmbr.v6i3.49796
3. M. N. Kayes*, M. M. R. Chowdhury, M. A. Seikh, M. H. Suhag and F. Akter, APPLICATION OF SUGARCANE BAGASSE AS AN ADSORBENT FOR TREATMENT OF A TEXTILE DYE RHODAMINE B; Barishal University Journal Part 1, 2019, 6(2), 47-57.
4. K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque, M. H. Suhag and M. Younus*, The Antibacterial Activity and DNA Interaction of Chelating Cobalt and Copper Complexes; SUST journal of Science Science & Technology, 2017, 27 (1), 9-20.
5. M. H. Suhag, K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque, B. Ahmed and M. Younus*, Antibacterial Activity and DNA Interaction of the Pd(bpy)(ONO2)2 Coordination Complex; SUST Journal of Science and Technology, 2014, 21 (1), 16-23. http://journals.sust.edu/uploads/archive/a294bbea53647c03b0613291742d4003.pdf
International Conference Presentations
1. M. H. Suhag, K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque and M. Younus*; Bacterial Biodegradation of Textile Effluent Containing Azo Dyes by pseudomonas sp., Poster Presentation, 16th Asian Chemical Congress, 16-19 March 2016, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. M. H. Suhag, K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque, B. Ahmed and M. Younus*; The Antibacterial Activity and DNA Interaction of Chelating Palladium, Cobalt and Copper Complexes, Poster presentation, International Conference on Material Chemistry (ICMC- 2014), 06-08 December 2014, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology, Sylhet-3114, Bangladesh.
3. A. Khatun, M. H. Suhag, M. J. Rahman, M. Salim*; Studies on Reactions of Diarylideneacetones with Acyclic Active Methylene Compounds and Their Antibacterial Activity; Poster presentation, International Conference on Material Chemistry (ICMC- 2014), 06-08 December 2014, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology, Sylhet-3114, Bangladesh.
4. Amran-Al-Taz Khan, R. Saha, K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque, M. H. Suhag and M. Younus*; Synthesis and Antibacterial Activity of Schiff-base Ligands and Their Transition Metal Complexes, Oral presentation, International Conference on Material Chemistry (ICMC- 2014), 06-08 December 2014, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology, Sylhet-3114, Bangladesh.
5. M. H. Suhag, K. M. Anis-Ul-Haque and M. Younus*; Bacterial Biodegradation of Azo Based Dye Methyl Orange, Poster presentation, 36th Annual Conference of Bangladesh Chemical Society 2013, 01 March 2014, Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University, Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
6. M. H. Suhag, B. Ahmed and M. Younus*; Synthesis and Characterization of Ionic Palladium Complex: Studies of Their Antimicrobial Activity and Interaction with DNA, Oral presentation, 35th Annual Conference of Bangladesh Chemical Society 2012, 07-09 December, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. M. Elias, M. A. Hossain, M. A. Samdani, M. K. Amin, M. H. Suhag, J. A. Safowan and M. A. Hasnat*; Kinetic and Thermodynamic Studies of Adsorption of Benzoic Acid on to Activated Charcoal; International conference on Climate Change Impact and Adaptation (I3CIA-2013), 2013, 15-17 Nov, Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology- Gazipur, Bangladesh.
(i) Department of Chemistry, IIT, Guwahati, India, (ii) Centre for Advanced Research in Sciences (CARS), University of Dhaka, (iii) Institute of National Analytical Research and Services (INARS), BCSIR, Dhaka and (iv) Designated Reference Institute for Chemical Measurements (DRiCM), BCSIR, Dhaka.
Title- "Chemical Analysis and Quality Control"
Institute- TICI (Training Institute for Chemical Industries, Narsingdi, Bangladesh)
Duration- 4 weeks
1. FTIR, UV-Visible and Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
3. Conductometer, pH meter, Turbidity meter, Rotary evaporator an all kinds of ordinary laboratory instruments and apparatus
4. Schlenck-Line Technique (N2 atmosphere using reaction system, product drying)
5. Chromatographic Technique: Column Chromatography, Thin Layer Chromatography, Preparative Thin Layer Chromatography
6. Laminar airflow, Autoclave and all other general biological instruments
Awards and Honors
1. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Merit Grand for academic result in 1st year and 4th year B. Sc (Hons.) Examination (2007 and 2010)
2. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology General Grand for academic result in 2nd year and 3rd year B. Sc (Hons.) Examination (2008 and 2009)
3. U. G. C.Grand for B.Sc (Hons.) result (2010).
4. U.G.C. grand for M.S. research