|Dr. Mallika Saha|
|Accounting and Information Systems|
Financial Economics, Governance, Education and Sustainable Development.
1. Does governance quality enhance the efficacy of macroprudential policy?, Economics Letters, Elsevier, Volume 204, July 2021, 109886. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econlet.2021.109886
2. Nexus of governance, macroprudential policy and financial risk: cross-country evidence., Economic Change Restructuring, Springer, Volume 54, 1253-1298. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10644-020-09301-9
3. Does financial governance steer financial development toward sustainable development?, The Singapore Economic Review, World Scientific, Ahead of Print. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0217590822500412
4. Does governance quality matter in the nexus of inclusive finance and stability?, China Finance Review International, Emerald publishing, Ahead of Print. https://doi.org/10.1108/CFRI-08-2021-0166
5. Revisiting financial inclusion-stability nexus: cross-country heterogeneity, Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald publishing, Ahead of Print. https://doi.org/10.1108/JFEP-06-2021-0162
6. Do macroprudential regulations condition the role of financial inclusion for ensuring financial stability? Cross-country perspective, International Journal of Emerging Markets, Emerald publishing, Ahead of Print
7. Do competition and efficiency lead to bank stability? Evidence from Bangladesh, Future Business Journal, Springer, 7(6) 21 January, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1186/s43093-020-00047-4
8. Explaining the nature of economic volatility based on GDP and international trade: A study on China and the United States, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, AshwinAnokha Publications & Distributions, 20(1), 2021, DOI: 10.5281/ZENODO.4888346
9. Nonlinearity of Competition-Stability Nexus: Evidence from Bangladesh, Etikonomi, Faculty of Economic and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, 20(1), 2021. https://doi.org/10.15408/etk.v20i1.15984
10. Nexus of financial inclusion, competition, concentration and financial stability: Cross-country empirical evidence, Competitiveness Review, Emerald publishing, 31(4), 13 April 2020. https://doi.org/10.1108/CR-12-2019-0136
11. Earning management in Banking industry: Evidence from Bangladesh, Barisal University Journal of Business Studies, University of Barisal, 6(1), June-2019.
12. Nexus of Competition, Concentration, Financial Inclusion and Financial stability in banking industry of Asian Emerging economies, The Cost And Management, Institute of cost and management accountant, Bangladesh, 47 (06), November-December 2019.
13. Factors That Induce Bank's Financial Stability A Study on Bangladesh, The Bangladesh Accountant, The institute of chartered accountants of Bangladesh, January-March-2019.
14. Does Corporate Governance has Impact on Non Performing Loan: A Study on Bangladesh Banking Sector, The Cost and Management, Institute of cost and management accountant, Bangladesh, 47(01), January-February 2019.
15. Determinants of P/E Ratio: An Empirical Study on Listed Manufacturing Companies in DSE, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, IJSRP, 8(4), 2018.
16. Comparative fraud and strength analysis of Conventional and Islamic banks, Barisal University Journal of Business Studies, University of Barisal, Part III, 4(2), December 2017.
17. Economic growth and macroeconomic variables-the case of Bangladesh, The Bangladesh Accountant, The institute of chartered accountants of Bangladesh, July-September-2017.
18. Corporate governance and firm performance: A study on food and allied companies, Journal of Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, 8(1), June 2017.
19. Impact of Education Budget on Literacy Rate- A Study on 75 Countries in the World, The Bangladesh Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh, April-June 2016.
20. Interaction of Inflation, Interest Rate, and Remittance with Exchange Rate in Bangladesh., The National University Journal of Humanities, Social Sciences & Business Studies, National University, Bangladesh, 1(2),June 2015.
21. Impact of Liquidity, Firm size and profitability on capital structure of pharmaceutical and chemical industry of Bangladesh, Journal of Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, 6(1), June 2015
Awards and Grants
i. ICCR Scholarship
ii. ZUEL Overseas Student Scholarship